Post 4 : What are some of your favourite hobbies / pastimes ?

I dont think I have ever had a hobby that has lasted very long and at the moment I dont have any. The truth is whatever time I have I spend sleeping or with my boyfriend or brother. In my third year of highschool I had a friend who read very long romantic novels and I used to think how she could do it until I read a chapter and realized books can trap you, if you like them you dont even notice when you have read 500 pages. I started to read 'After' and I didnt stop until I had read the fifth book. I like to read but I dont collect books, I have never bought one. The truth is I read books I borrow or the ones that have been given to me. The last novel I read was 'Hello do you remember me?' By Megan Maxwell.

Another of the hobbies I had was playing football. I used to play for my school in primary. When I started university I started playing again, I played during a semester. I didnt have much time to continue playing so I quit it. Last year I met a few friends that played and trained on tuesdays in a stadium near my house so I decided to join them. I lasted three months, we would train on tuesdays for an hour and play on the weekends amongst ourselves. Nowadays I dont have much time for hobbies because of university but sometimes I read a book or get together with a few friends and play football.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 : My Autobiography

Post 2 Why did you choose this career / course?