Post 1 : My Autobiography

My name is Javiera Sepúlveda Barbieri. I am 22 years old. I was born on November 19th,1996. My mother is Katherinne Barbieri and my stepfather, Marcelo González. I have only one little brother, Agustin González who is six years old  I spend most of my time with my brother, we like to go out to the square, play roblox, watch movies and eat ice cream
In my free time I  like to go to dance, listen to music, read novels of love , watch movies and sleep. My boyfriend is Alvaro Rivas we are together a year and six months ago and we are very happy
I am in my third year at University.  I am studying Architecture.I love my career.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2 Why did you choose this career / course?

Post 4 : What are some of your favourite hobbies / pastimes ?