Post 2 Why did you choose this career / course?

When I was Little I wanted to be a Vet. I liked animals, we would go on vacation to the south where I would run after them. As I grew up I realized that being a vet did not just mean looking after animals but it involved  biology which was not something I understood very easily.

When I was older I started playing Sims, what I liked most was building houses, I would play all day but mostly my interest was focused on the design of the houses. In secondary I found about architecture but obviously what one investigates is far from the truth. Maths was always very easy for me but I didnt want to study a career that meant sitting at a desk all day looking ayt numbers. I also like to do manual Jobs and créate things etc… architecture is a mixture of these things so I decided to study this career. Since secondary my dream was to study architecture in the Universidad de Chile so from day one I have been happy and doing my best at studying. Even though my first year was terrible my experience has been good. The difference between school and the university has been dificult, especially the hours and the routine. I have been able to adapt and I love my career, changing to another has never been an option for me. In the future I want to be an architect and have my own company, I want to design my own houses and do a lot of field work.

Comentarios

  1. I also like to do manual jobs and create things too, but I study design. Great post,
    regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 : My Autobiography

Post 4 : What are some of your favourite hobbies / pastimes ?