Post 3 : What's you favourite piece of technology?

My favourite piece of technology is my laptop.Before starting to study architecture, the laptop for me was not so necessary, I had one during secondary school but I only used it to watch movies sometimes or listen to music. In my second year at university, having a laptop was indispensable. All my assignments had to be done on my laptop. You had to learn how to use many programs and although at first I thought it was something terrible and I preferred to do things by hand, today I realize that having a laptop is a very important. It is a very powerful tool. It makes creating and presenting projects easy. Every day I carry my laptop in my backpack. Sometimes I think should not, but the habit makes me forget to take it out of my backpack. My life without a laptop at this time would be nothing.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 : My Autobiography

Post 2 Why did you choose this career / course?

Post 4 : What are some of your favourite hobbies / pastimes ?